Distribute and Sell Your Music Worldwide!
CONFIDENTIAL RECORDS works with DIY Labels, Independent Record Labels, Management Companies and unsigned Bands / Artists to sell their music Worldwide through major online stores such as iTunes / Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon etc.
We can distribute:
- SINGLES (1 Track)
- EPS (2-4 Tracks)
- MINI ALBUMS (5-7 Tracks)
- STANDARD ALBUMS (8-12 Tracks)
- DOUBLE ALBUMS (13-20 Tracks)
Key Benefits :
- Worldwide Distribution fees from just GBP£15.00
- Choice of 1, 2 or 5 year release campaigns
- Released on your own Label / Imprint
- Official Charts Registration
- Monthly Royalty Payments
- Sales returns of 90%
- Publishing returns of 80%
- Choice of sales outlets / retail prices
- Free addition to new sites when they come online
- Pre-Orders on iTunes, Amazon, Bandcamp & Google Play
- Mini / Standard / Double Album Options
- Renewal options of 1, 2 or 5 years
- Free BARCODE / ISRC Numbers
- High Level Sync Promo
- PPL / SoundExchange registrations
Plus FREE Promo Pack!
- MusicBrainz Database registration
- ReverbNation Database registration
- BBC Introducing Network submission (UK Clients Only)
- Chance to play at Major Festivals (UK Clients Only)
- Your music placed on our Soundcloud site
Plus RADIO Promo Option!
Guaranteed Radio Plays on Jango Radio!
DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION DETAILS
- Cover versions can be released subject to a £10.00 per annum / per track licencing fee
- Broadcasts through the BBC Introducing Network are at the discretion of the BBC
- Ringtones can only be found in the iPhone iTunes App. at present
- Most releases take 24-72 hours to go live in iTunes however a random percentage of releases go through an internal store review process, which can take up to 16 BUSINESS days from the day they're received by the store
- If you have a definite required release date we strongly recommend that you submit your music for distribution one month prior to that date
- All songs / titles must be published through Maori Music Publishing or another recognised Music Publisher.