LICENSED DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION
Licensed Distribution to Sell Your Music Worldwide!
CONFIDENTIAL RECORDS works with DIY Labels, Independent Record Labels, Management Companies and unsigned Bands / Artists to sell their music Worldwide through major online stores such as iTunes / Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon etc.
We can distribute:
- SINGLES (1 Track)
- EPS (2-4 Tracks)
- MINI ALBUMS (5-7 Tracks)
- STANDARD ALBUMS (8-12 Tracks)
- DOUBLE ALBUMS (13-20 Tracks)
Key Benefits :
Plus FREE Promo Pack!
- BBC Introducing Network submission (UK Clients Only)
- Chance to play at Major Festivals (UK Clients Only)
- MusicBrainz Database registration
- ReverbNation Database registration
- Your music on our Soundcloud site
- Your official music video/s on our YouTube site
DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION DETAILSSINGLES EPS
We can offer discounts if you're looking to release multiple releases at the same time (i.e. back catalogues), please EMAIL us with full details to discuss options
DISTRIBUTION NOTES :
- All submissions accepted at our discretion
- Cover versions can be released subject to a £10.00 per annum / per track licencing fee
- Broadcasts through the BBC Introducing Network are at the discretion of the BBC
- Ringtones can only be found in the iPhone iTunes App. at present
- Most releases take 24-72 hours to go live in iTunes however a random percentage of releases go through an internal store review process, which can take up to 16 BUSINESS days from the day they're received by the store
- If you have a definite required release date we strongly recommend that you submit your music for distribution one month prior
- All songs / titles must be published through Maori Music Publishing or another approved Music Publisher.
- By submitting material for Digital Distribution, you authorise Confidential Records (UK) Ltd to act as Exclusive Licencee for these recordings and for them to register these recordings with PPL, Music Reports and SoundExchange etc., on your behalf.