LICENSED DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION
Licensed Distribution to Sell Your Music Worldwide!
CONFIDENTIAL RECORDS works with DIY Labels, Independent Record Labels, Management Companies and Bands / Artists to sell their music Worldwide through major online stores such as iTunes / Apple Music, Spotify, Amazon etc.
We have a maximum number of FORTY Bands / Acts on our roster at any time (although each Band / Act may have multiple releases) and can distribute your SINGLE, EP (MAXI-SINGLE), ALBUM, VIDEO or RINGTONE.
CURRENT ROSTER TOTAL40 BANDS / ACTS : MAX=40
NEW CLIENTS : Submit music any time - if our roster is at maximum, your submission will be scheduled for release as soon as possible.
EXISTING CLIENTS : May have as many releases as they wish and can submit another at any time.
We offer a 50% discount on additional releases.
RE-RELEASES : If you have previously have had a release DELETED for whatever reason, we may be able to arrange a re-release for you, at our discretion.
DIGITAL DISTRIBUTION OPTIONSSINGLES EPS ALBUMS
DO YOU HAVE AN EXISTING RELEASE?We can offer a great discount of 50% on initial audio distribution fees for any Band / Act with a current release through Confidential Records.
Ideal for getting all of your back-catalogue online!
- All submissions accepted at our discretion
- We have a maximum roster of 40 Bands / Acts at any time (although each Band / Act may have multiple releases)
- All songs / titles must be published through Maori Music Publishing
- Confidential Records (UK) Ltd will act as Exclusive Licencee for your recordings
and register them with PPL, Music Reports and SoundExchange etc., on your behalf
- All associated videos will be covered by YouTube Content ID
- Broadcasts through the BBC Introducing Network are at the discretion of the BBC
- Most releases take just 10-14 days to go live
- If you require a specific release date we strongly recommend that you submit your music for distribution one month prior
- Added to new outlets when they become available free of charge
- All releases will be reviewed periodically and appropriate optional renewal terms will be offered